My body is so much happier with me the last week and a half. I definitely abused it with some serious holiday overeating, which is fine, but now that we’re back to the grind I feel SO MUCH BETTER eating healthy again. And as a bonus, I haven’t even really been dieting but I’ve lost a pound and a half! Woo!
I find that I’m not the only one looking for healthy snacks and a better way of eating this time of year. If you’re with me, here’s 10 healthy snacks I found on Pinterest that look not only healthy but delicious! Follow to the pin so you can pin it to your own board and save and then click through for the recipe!:
1) Apple Slice Cookies, from SarahSarna.com - I bet this one is super filling too with the almond butter, almonds, coconuts and chocolate chips on top! I’m sure peanut butter would be a great substitute too.
2) Salt & Pepper Zucchini Chips from FrugalLivingMom.com – I could totally munch on these all day!
3) Spinach Fritters from MyWifeMakes.com – these are gluten-free!
4) Cucumber Hummus from VeganFamilyRecipes.com – I could seriously lick this bowl clean
5) Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins from MommieswithStyle.com – paleo too!