Motorola’s latest phone release, the Motorola Atrix 4G, is an impressive piece of technology that any Android user is going to love.
Some important facts:
- dual-core processor. (What does this mean? It means you can be checking email, surfing the web and doing several things at once. Just like on your computer!)
- It’s sleek! Nice and thin (4.6 inches tall by 2.5 inches wide by 0.4 inch thick and 4.8 ounces)
- Fingerprint recognition technology. Seriously, how cool is this? No one can break into your phone with a stolen password or PIN – only you have your own fingerprint!
- 16GB of storage for your photos & videos
- Android based Apps… meaning you can get everything you need in the Android Market (Which rivels what’s available on iTunes these days. As I have both Apple & Android technology in my house, I’m using both. I once felt like I was not able to find everything I wanted in the Android Market, but that’s definitely no longer the case.)
Other thoughts on the Atrix after initial testing, it’s fast! Amazingly slow. The voice recognition is phenomenal – you have to love being able to speak a text rather than having to type it out! You can now at the Motorola Atrix at your local phone store for $199.99 with a two year contract.
Disclaimer: I received a sample Motorola Atrix to facilitate this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.