I’d like to say that I have the money/space/shopping time to have a different bag for every occasion, but the truth of the matter is that I’m a multitasker (doesn’t motherhood require it?) and I need a bag that can transition with me from a trip to the mall to a visit to the park with kids to an afternoon writing at the coffee shop.
Meet a serious contender in the running for my do-all bag – Amy Michelle’s Cosmo bag
This bag has just about everything I need to be a mom, errand-runner, playdate scheduler, writer and occasional night-on-the-towner. Here’s how I’ve been using the multifunctional features of the Cosmo bag.
– 5 internal compartments are holding diapers, wipes, snacks
– large zippered pocket holding removable changing pad
– pacifier and keys attached with clips
– external buckle pocket just for me (wallet, phone, lip gloss)
– 5 internal pockets are holding cell phone, business cards, pens, computer cord
– large zippered pocket is holding files, manuscripts, contracts and notes
– large main compartment holds my laptop
– external buckle pocket filled with wallet or cosmetic case
– 5 internal compartments filled with snacks, cosmetic case, cell phone, reusable water bottle
– large main compartment has magazines, novel, sweater
– external buckle pocket holds wallet, ticket and itinerary
– Velcro stroller attachments to hook the Cosmo onto my luggage with ease
I love that the Cosmo is big enough (16″L x 5″W x 12.5″H) but super lightweight (1 lbs 9oz). The color is listed as pearlized chocolate but depending on the lighting, the bag can take on a gorgeous eggplant hue too. The contrasting bright red, antimicrobial lining makes it easy to find what you’re looking for and helps keep things clean when grubby hands are reaching in to find sippy cups and snacks. I usually fall back on a small clutch when I get a night out with my husband, but if I needed more room to bring a sweater (or a bottle of wine), the bag is stylish enough to work for evening.
The Cosmo is available for $99.95 at www.amymichelle.com.
Check back tomorrow for a giveaway from Amy Michelle!