Mommies with Style

Welcome to the Mommies with Style discussion boards, the community spot for stylish Moms to meet and chat.

Made by Angie Mother's Day Giveaway!

For giveaways here and on other sites. If you own a site and are running one, feel free to share it here. Or if you know of a great one on another site, get posting!

Made by Angie Mother's Day Giveaway!

Postby amb » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Enter to WIN a Made by Angie baby wipe container...Happy Mother's Day!

That's right! We are giving away a Made by Angie wipe container in honor of Mother's Day. Entering the giveaway is easy...just shoot me an email - subject: Mother's Day Giveaway and tell me which Made by Angie pattern is your favorite. Make sure to do so by May 1st - that's when I'll be picking a winner at random.

In addition to the giveaway, we are offering FREE SHIPPING on all (domestic) orders now through May 10* ... use the code MOMMY at checkout for your instant discount.

Make the constant, tedious and downright stinky job of diaper changing a dare-we-say "fun" activity ... with an ultra stylish Made by Angie baby wipe container.

Treat yourself or a new/expecting mom in your life with over 75 fabulous fabrics to choose from. It will make that diaper change easier, we swear!

Happy Mother's Day!

Angie

PS. Please vote for Made by Angie in the Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine "Readers' Choice Awards". We are honored to be nominated in the Best Shower Gift Category. Just visit the magazine's website for details on how to vote! Thank you in advance :)

* To make sure that your gift arrives in time for the holiday, please place any gift orders by Friday, May 1st.
http://www.madebyangie.com enter code
"MWS10" during checkout for 10% off!

max and nate's mommy
amb

Return to Giveaways