Mommies with Style

Welcome to the Mommies with Style discussion boards, the community spot for stylish Moms to meet and chat.

Bumbleride vs Valco vs Baby Jogger Mini

Why stop at diaper bags and clothing? How about baby bedding? Strollers? Shopping cart covers for your little one... high chairs, toys, around the house items and more!

Moderator: Jen516

Bumbleride vs Valco vs Baby Jogger Mini

Postby Aura7 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:54 pm

I have a 2 year old and one due any day. After hours and hours of research I've narroed down by double stroller choice to: Bumbleride Twin Indie, Valco Latitude, and Baby Jogger. I want to have just 1 double stroller to use outside and inside. Both my husband and I have full sized SUVs so folding up isn't a huge priority. I really want something that can hold my snugride care seat as I'm not 100% comfortable with just a fold down seat for an infant. I also want to make sure that my 2 year old is still comfy or she won't sit in the stroller. Opinions?? TIA
Laura[/list]
Aura7

Postby MelissaH » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Laura:

I'm more than happy to help you out. The strollers that you are considering are somewhat different than each other. The Bumbleride and the Baby Jogger have longer seat backs than the Valco Latitude. Are you looking at the Baby Jogger Mini or the City Elite or Classic?

How tall are you? Is your two year old on the longer side?

Let me know a bit more about what you are looking for and I'm happy to point you in the right direction.

Feel free to email me directly: melissa@letsgostrolling.com

Melissa
MelissaH

Postby Ciaran » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Just chiming in to say I have a practically brand new indie that I am selling. PM me if interested!
www.carandcaboodle.com - Life in the Family Lane
www.popshopology.com - Buy Something, You'll Feel Better
Twitter:@momfluential
Ciaran

Postby icoobaby2 » Wed May 06, 2009 12:55 am

Hey Laura.I believe that Bumbleride Twin Indie have an edge over Valco Latitude, and Baby Jogger.Since it is equipped with some best features.I got to see Blumbleride Twin Indie when I bought Targo city Pushchair for my baby.And also read some good reviews about it.
icoobaby2

Postby huxley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:31 am

really informative post..............
Find interesting information on Acer Aspire Timeline and DIY Grid Spot Tutorial
huxley

Return to Beyond Bags - Strollers and More