I wasn’t lucky enough to get away in person to the recent ABC Show in Vegas like Ciaran (see her posts from the show here and here), but I got sneak peek emails about so many products I can’t wait to review in person. Here are just a few more to wet your appetite and keep checking back for actual product reviews in the coming weeks and months when these products get released.
• Petunia Pickle Bottom Carriers: Walkabout and Sightseer – Though you know them for their delicious diaper bags and uber-soft blankets, they recently added matching slings and an adorable layette. And now, PPB is adding a collection of baby carriers to their collection. At right, the Walkabout in the Scout Collection felt (2 colors) with ingenious interchangeable liners and the Sightseer in recycled nylon (2 colors) and organic cotton (5 colors) will all be available in stores February 2010 (and for pre-order in December 2009 at www.petunia.com).
• OXO Tot – You likely have already have some OXO Good Grip products in your kitchen drawers, but now the company is branching into the baby realm with OXO Tot, a collection of products for feeding, bathing and cleaning including the Sprout Highchair shown at right. Available in early 2010.
• Klean Kanteen – New Kid Kanteen baby bottles and sippies mean you can use Klean Kanteen’s famous stainless steel drink holders at every age and stage. Look for them in early 2010.
• Oeuf – Huge fan of Oeuf. Not always a fan of their prices. But now Oeuf will be releasing an affordable, eco-friendly collection of products called the Robin Collection which, to start, will feature a crib, dresser and toddler bed conversion kit made of sustainable wood and natural, water-based paints. Available now!
• Boon – From my experience, products from Boon not only work well, they make me smile. Take their new drying rack at right, not surprisingly named Grass, or Wrap, a protective cover for bowls or plates with a suction bottom, or Curl, the perfect baby shoe rack…adorable, effective, genius. Many of their new products are available now at www.booninc.com.
• Orbit – A newly redesigned second edition G2 Orbit stroller which includes new features like an adult cup holder and kid snack tray, one-handed folding and a new color – red! Available in early 2010.
• TOO GOOD – A new collaboration between mom and advocate Jenny McCarthy and PEM America to create a line of bedding, bath, decor and gift items that are affordable and non-toxic.
• Belle Parish – I love my two boys, but I swear I sometimes want to have a girl just for the adorable clothes. Like Belle Parish, a new line of layette and dresses for girls by model, actress and mother Ali Landry. The clothes combine southern charm and a vintage detailing that let little girls look like the princesses we imagine them to be.
** ** ** ** ** GIVEAWAY ** ** ** ** **
At the ABC Show, Child Style Magazine teamed up with Belle Parish by Ali Landry for an incredible launch party, and we have one of the swag bags from the evening to giveaway to one lucky MWS reader teeming with goodies from Itzy Ritzy, Baby Belay, Harley James Baby, UV Skinz, Huddy Buddy, Dr. Selena and many more!
(One entry per person; contest ends Monday, October 5th.)