DIY Immune Support Sleep Salve
Got this one from a friend. Very relaxing! I’ve really been getting into using Essential Oils lately (more on that in a future post!) and want to try this out!
Makes about 16 ounces of sleep salve.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons grated beeswax
- Equal parts lavender and Thieves oil
- Place the coconut oil, olive oil, and grated beeswax in a metal or glass bowl, and heat over a double boiler. Once everything has melted, give it a stir, and then remove from heat.
- Once your mix has slightly cooled add in about 50 drops of Lavender and 50 drops of Thieves essential oils and mix.
- Carefully ladle the warm sleep salve into clean jars, let cool until room temperature. Your sleep slave is ready to use!
- Store close to your bed and smooth onto feet, cover with socks, and snuggle up on nights you’re having a tough timefalling asleep. The lavender will help support a good nights rest and the Thieves will support a stronger immune system.
Why this works:
The larger pores in your feet allow the essential oils to quickly absorb and flow through the body, helping you relax. You can also massage into hands, sore muscles, or even your temples for instant calm.
Also, here are some labels you can print out use – these would make great holiday gifts! Click on the image to make it bigger and printable: