This has to be one of the best teacher gift ideas I’ve seen in awhile! Here’s a recipe from a friend for making a VERY easy DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub. I’ve included photos on the process and a printable for cute labels. ADORABLE! Use your favorite Essential Oil company for the Peppermint Essential Oils portion!
DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- 2 cups white or cane sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (use more or less depending on desired consistency)
- Natural Red food coloring (you can also use regular food coloring if you wish)
- Peppermint essential oil (I use Young Living)
- Mason jar(s) with lid (makes multiple 4oz and 1/2 pint jars or 1 full pint jar)
And here’s a link to some printables for the labels – print these up and you can make a cute background like my friend did and these are an awesome gift. Just click on the image to enlarge and print: