I’ve never been big on flowers as a gift. They’re pretty and all and believe me, I can appreciate them as much as anyone else. But I am not a huge fan of getting them just because 1) they’re expensive and 2) they die quickly and it seems like such a shame/waste. (Even though they are so pretty and I do enjoy them when they are in my house!)
So I perked up to get an email from Bouquet in a Box. Because it’s an online flower delivery service with a little bit of a twist on the flowers you’re ordering:
- California grown: imported flowers are never used, the process is eco-friendly and the flowers ethically sourced
- Affordable: all bouquets are priced under $50
- Shipped overnight,for free, anywhere in the contiguous United States
- Hand packagedwith a glass vase and setup and care instructions
- Fresh:flowers are hand-cut and hand-arranged after they are ordered
They had me at a affordable, eco-friendly and fresh. Because I do order flowers for others from time-to-time so this seems like an awesome alternative place to get your flowers from! I haven’t ordered from them yet but I will be checking them out next time I need to place an order for flowers: Bouquet in a Box.