Today’s Earth Day! Are you celebrating in any way? I think of Earth Day not so much as a day to celebrate but to consider what we’re doing as a family to help sustain and support the earth. We recycle and we try and reuse as much as we can. My Green Resolution is to continue to recycle and to continue to find products that are eco-friendly for my family.
Today, in honor of Earth Day, I have a great eco-friendly giveaway for you from Washdrops. Washdrops are an eco-friendly product that allow you to wash your entire car with only one bucket of water and 1 ounce of Washdrops.
You don’t need to rinse and you don’t need to refill the bucket for an average sized car. (I will note that we went through about a bucket and a half of water with my minivan)
Washdrops helps comply with the USA‚ Environment Protection Agency (EPA) Clean Water Act. It is biodegradable, solvent-free, butyl free, phosphate free, ammonia free. Washdrops is completely non-hazardous “ you can even dispose of Washdrops on a lawn or flowerbed.
Here’s our day of washing my minivan with Washdrops.
Filling the bucket:
With the supplies Washdrops sent for us to use on the car:
1) Washdrops 16 Washes & Shines 16 oz. bottle – Valued at $8.99
Enter to win: What is your Green Resolution for Earth Day and Earth Week? You can enter up to 4 times (the only required entry is the first one to leave a comment! All the others are additional entries):
1) Leave a comment on this post answering the question.
2) Tweet or share this giveaway on Twitter & follow me on Twitter @WhitneyMWS
3) Like Mommies with Style on Facebook (if you already do, promote this contest on your page)
4) Subscribe to my feed or email newsletter and stay on top of all of my daily posts! If you already subscribe, please leave a separate comment letting me know that you are currently a subscriber (thank you!).
One winner will be selected at random after April 15. And like Washdrops on Facebook too! They are also hosting a giveaway this week!