When it was time to start registering for baby items, we all probably thought first about the bigger ticket items that you would need. I remember being lost while walking through the baby stores, and feeling like everything was just so mismatched. How would that look in my home? Now, with the Maxi Cosi Piazzo collection you don’t have to worry about that anymore! With the new fashion-forward Piazzo Collection, which includes a travel system, high chair, and play yard, you get get great products that all match and go together!
Maxi-Cosi is a well known European car seat brand, that is known for its stylish, comfortable and fashion forward designs. This summer, Maxi-Cosi is introduced the new fashion-forward Piazzo Collection which consists of The Piazzo High Chair($149.99), The Piazzo Playard ($189.99) and The Piazzo Travel System($299.99). All of the Piazzo products come in a modern red color scheme, which fits well into the design of many homes (and vehicles too), and can found exclusively at Babies R Us.
After trying all three pieces of the collection I was extremely impressed. Not only with the style of the products, but comfort and durability of them.
Although my son was too big for the infant seat, he LOVED the stroller! It was soft and comfortable and he fit nice and snug in the seat.
- This cool travel system features the Cosi35 Infant car seat, which keeps babies rear facing longer with a 4-35lb weight range.
- The travel system features premium fabrics providing not just comfort, but gives it a great style too!
- The stroller is really lightweight and folds compactly.
- The stroller also holds children from birth (with carriage mode) to 50 lbs.
- It also features an adjustable parent handle, shoe friendly one-touch brake system.
- To top it all off, the rear suspension system provides a comfortable ride for mom and baby.
- It also has a convenient tray with cup holders for both mom and baby, and a media holder for my iPhone/smartphone/iPod.
The Piazzo Collection Playard is the perfect spot for your little one from birth to toddler years. All the pieces are easy to set up and put together including the bassinet, changing table and playard itself. With it’s carrying case it’s easy to bring it with you anywhere!
- The Piazzo Play Yard has a great ergonomic changing station that gives parents easy access to their baby and actually mimics the experience of changing your baby on a changing table.
- The changer folds down flat for storage and also sets up for use with just one hand.
- Like the travel system, the play yard features the same tailored premium fabrics. This play yard would fit really well into the living room.
- In addition to the changing station, the play yard includes a bassinet, parent storage area, cute toy mobile, as well as a travel tote and soothing music unit that features a nightlight and vibration.
The Piazzo Collection High Chair could fit nicely into any home. One thing I liked was the perfect feeding height, as well as the tilt function on the chair. That way when your little one is just starting to sit and eat you can tilt it back for comfort. Then, as they grow you can straighten it up!The other thing I like is that you don’t have to machine wash the chair. It’s foamy cushion is easily wiped clean, and that is extremely useful!
- The Piazzo high chair has a wipeable, soft and easy to clean foam seat and seat cushion, which is great to have when your baby makes a mess at mealtime!
- To make sure that baby doesn’t slip, the high chair features a quick fit harness system, which is also easy to clean!
- The chair has 3 recline positions, 4 footrest positions, and 7 height positions for every stage of feeding and to make sure that baby is comfy.
- The chair folds easily and compactly for storage.
- In addition, the Piazzo high chair includes a washable insert tray and a seat cushion that is machine washable. The back of the seat also provides baby with proper head support.
All in all I found the entire collection to be a great addition to my daily routine. Each piece is both stylish and functional, and when it comes to baby items that’s exactly what you need.
I was provided with the Maxi Cosi Piazzo collection for the purposes of this review. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own.