We’ve gone through TONS of sunscreen this summer – creams, lotions and sprays. But I have to say, the easiest and my favorite to use has been the sample of MD Moms Babysilk Babysafe Sunscreen Towelettes -SPF 30+ ($26) that I just received for testing. I was able to cover my almost 5 year old son, using one wipe. My 2 1/2 year old daughter and my husband prefer it also. As we were applying sunscreen the other day, using the wipes, my husband said, “This is great!”.
The sunscreen goes on a little white, but can be easily rubbed in. It’s water resistant and sweatproof, plus I don’t have to worry about getting it in my children’s eyes. I found that the wipe was so much easier to control than a cream, spray or lotion. MD Moms Baby Silk Babysafe Sunscreen Towelettes also do not contain phthalates, lanolin, mineral oil, petroleum or waxes. They do contain physical sunscreens, titanium and zinc oxide, as the only active ingredients – no chemical sunscreen ingredients.
We love that the Sunscreen Towelettes:
- Broad Spectrum: protects against UVA and UVB rays
- UVA rating: PA+++ (provides the highest level of protection against UVA rays)
- Clinically tested, hypoallergenic & dermatologist approved
- Made in the USA. No animal testing
- Only $1.73 per premeasured application! (When using even half the recommended dose, typical lotion sunscreens are between $2 – $5 per application)
- TSA-approved for carry-on luggage
Thank you to MD Moms for providing a product sample.