Years ago, I reviewed a Mia Bossi diaper bag. I carried one when Nate (now 8 years old) was a baby. I loved that bag. I was pleased to hear that they are still around when they recently reached out to me. Their tagline is “where function meets fashion.” I’ll say. These bags are just gorgeous and they also carry the important quality of being functional when you have a baby and you need the space.
I carried the Mia Bossi Maria (pictured on the right) and it’s a design that’s still alive and as popular as ever. Celebrities like Halle Barry and Tori Spelling have carried Mia Bossi bags!
Some information on the bags:
· Handmade from high-quality Italian leathers and fabrics and finished with metal hardware and leather straps.
· Features include machine washable faux fur changing pad; detachable inside lining; stroller straps; zippered pockets; and interior holders for bottles, diapers, wipes, cell phones and keys.
· Versatile. Bags can be repurposed post-baby as oversized tote or computer bag with addition of zip-in/zip-out computer bag lining.
· Celeb favorites. Spotted on Britney Spears, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez and Nicole Kidman.
· Designed and manufactured in the U.S. by a fashion-forward, career mother.
If you’re looking for a non-traditional yet stylish looking diaper bag, look no further than Mia Bossi. I’ll warn you that the price is a little steeper than your average diaper bag ($350+). Check out the entire Mia Bossi collection on MiaBossi.com.