One of the very best parts of being a Mommies With Style west coast writer, are the opportunities I have to hang out with Celeb Moms and hear about the latest and greatest products they are using, as well as the old standards that are still their faves. Recently I attended the Silver Spoon Dog and Baby Buffet. Moms, dads, kids and furry babies all attend this family friendly event each year and get treated to organizer Melissa & Lorena’s latest finds. It’s one of my favorite events to attend: celebs, great products, families, what’s not to love?! Plus, if you are really lucky, you might even see a dog in a pink wig.
Some of my favorites from this year’s event included classics like:
I was also delighted by some new (to me) finds :
- Hip Hip Puree – for toil free sneaky chefs
- Lisa Leonard Designs stamped spoons and jewelry,
- Marnie Rocks customizable charm jewelry
- Midori Bamboo baby clothing
- Seth Grayson Designs fine bedding and decor
- Fabulously cute playmats from Key Products
- Funky printed board shorts from Haiden Surf
- Little Capers – superhero tees with detachable capes
- Mommy treats from CJ’s Bitz.
- Kula Klips – adorable hair clips for girls
Expect more detailed reviews of some of these products in the weeks to come!
Celebrities in attendance at this event included Tori Spelling, Chad Lowe, Scott Baio, Kara Dioguardi, Ali Landry, Audrina Partridge, Samantha Harris, Joley Fisher, Candis Cayne, Jai Rodriguez, Karina Smirnoff, Marissa Jaret Winokur, Barry Watson, and Allison Sweeney.