Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
Makes about 24 mini muffin tin cookies or 12 if using regular muffin tins
- 1 package Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough
- cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- white buttercream frosting
- 12 mini pretzels
- 1 cup Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put 1 tablespoon (mini tin) or 2 tablespoons (regular tin) of the sugar cookie dough into 24 greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 375 degrees. Allow the cookies to cool completely in the pan before gently removing them. As they cool they will indent making the cup shape.
- Make the chocolate ganache by bringing the whipping cream to a boil.
- Stir in the hot cocoa mix.
- Pour the hot cream over the semi-sweet chocolate chips and let it sit for 3 minutes. Then, stir until the chocolate chips are melted and the ganache is smooth.
- Break off the loops on some mini pretzels to use as handles.
- Using your white frosting as glue use it to attach the pretzel handles to the cookie cups.
- Spoon the chocolate ganache into the cookie cups and top with mini marshmallows.
- Store the hot chocolate cookie cups in the refrigerator.