Last month, I received a Ninja Cooking System to check out. This is a pretty awesome cooking tool as it’s an all in one – it’s a crock pot, a stove top and an oven all in one. Pretty great for the price, right?
Here’s some info on it:
Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System:
- Triple Fusion Heat for faster, juicier and more flavorful cooking
- Steam, Roast, Bake, SEAR+Slow Cook and perform Stovetop Cooking
- Oven Function: 250°-425° with steam infused Roasting and Baking
- Built-in Stovetop: Low, Med, High Slow Cooker: Low, High, Buffet w/auto keep warm
- 6-Quart Professional non-stick pot is removable for serving, easy to clean, and unbreakable
- Accomodates up to a 6lb chicken or 4lb roast
- Removable roasting rack with easy-grip handles
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 18.5″L x 10.3″W x 16″H
- Model# MC700
So far, I’ve only used it as a crock pot so I’m going to have to bring you guys a second review once I use the other functions. But I definitely noticed that it cooked a bit faster than my usual crock pot, yet still gave it the slow roasting taste and tenderness that I get with my usual crock pot.
You can get the Ninja Cooking System at various retailers – the best price I found today was at Walmart.com for $149.99. Anyway, the real reason I’m bringing you guys this review before I use the other features is that I got these amazing-sounding recipes emailed to me from the Ninja Cooking System – these are all fab recipes for a New Years Eve or New Years Day party! Wanted to get it all to you guys in a timely manner! I’m thinking of making the first one – let me know if you guys try one and what you think!