Thanks to MWS Mom & member Tawni who just emailed this over a few minutes ago. This one seems pretty important – companies are pulling several kids’ medicine products off the shelves today due to “rare instances of misuse” that could lead to accidental overuse.
A list of the medicines being recalled include (information from MSNBC):
- Johnson & Johnson Pediacare Infant Drops
- Tylenol Concentrated Infants Drops
- Wyeth’s Dimetapp Decongestant Infant Drops
- Novartis’ Triaminic Infant & Toddler Thin Strips
- Prestige Brands Holdings’ Little Colds Decongestant Plus Cough.
The full story is available here on MSNBC.