You guys! Fall is here and I just love fall foods! Pumpkin spice, caramel and apples all the goodness that comes with the change of seasons.
- 1 C Pumpkin Puree
- 12 Tart Shells, frozen
- 1 Egg
- 6 oz Evaporated Milk
- C Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ⅓ C Pecan pieces
- Caramel sauce for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350
- Take out frozen tart shells and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, egg, milk, syrup and spice. Mix very well.
- Spoon out the mixture into the tarts to ⅔ full.
- Bake for approximately 20 25 minutes or until the edges of the tarts are brown the filling has no jiggle to it.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- On serving, sprinkle each tart with a few pecan pieces and drizzle a desired amount of caramel over each tart.
Check out this AMAZEBALLS recipe for Caramel Maple Pumpkin Tarts – it’s surprisingly easy to make and really impressive looking to bring to a party or serve at your house!
Get these frozen tart shells in the freezer section at your grocery store!
Mix it all up easily and spoon the mixture into the shells!
Isn’t the finished product just beautiful? Tasty too!