Yum, don’t these look delish? They’re apparently easy to make and would be great for a Valentine’s Day party or just about any occasion.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- cup sour cream
- cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Strawberry Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup strawberries, – cut in half
- teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine graham cracker, butter and sugar in a small bowl. Texture should be similar to wet sand. Divide crust mixture evenly into the bottoms of muffin tins.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown, allowing to cool completely when finished.
- Assemble the cheesecake filling. Beat cream cheese in a stand mixer with the beater attachment
- Add in sour cream, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into cooled muffin tin. It will be about 2 tablespoons of filling each, filling almost completely.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheesecakes are set. They will still jiggle a bit. But that is ok; they will cook as they cool.
- Allow them to cool in the muffin tin completely. Place in the refrigerator to chill and serve cold with your favorite topping.
Homemade Strawberry Sauce:
- Add strawberries, lemon juice and sugar to a small saucepan. Simmer on low for 15 minutes, mashing up strawberries with the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Using a food processor or blender mix until creamy and thick. Place back in the fridge and serve cold.