We just received this awesome box from Sensory TheraPlay! Sensory TheraPlay is a monthly subscription box filled with toys that help kids self regulate while having fun. Boxes are curated by a Pediatric OT for children with autism, ADHD and sensory issues in mind. However, all kids can benefit from therapeutic toys! My brother and I loved playing with all the toys in it! A lot of these toys help us in school when we have anxiety or are frustrated and need to fidget with something. Its awesome that each month a new box comes filled with really fun things. Each box comes with 5-6 items. Here are the details:
- Toys to help develop important sensory motor skills & stimulate the senses. Engage your child in fun, silly sensory play!
- Boxes ship out the first week of each month
- Items are therapeutic & can be calming or help manage anxiety
- Curated for children with autism/ sensory needs in mind, but suitable for children of all abilities
- Each month’s box is carefully curated by a licensed occupational therapist and includes a description card inside
To sign up for Sensory TheraPlay go to: https://www.sensorytheraplaybox.com/
To watch me and my brother unbox and play with the toys go to my YouTube Channel@ Samantha Samantha, Sass and Sports https://youtu.be/ybLXz2ip4oM