My friend Rachael converted me to the virtues of carrying a backpack. I’d always been a backpack-on-the-plane kind of Mom but wasn’t an every day one. But I can definitely see the appeal in every day backpack wearing in lieu of the traditional diaper bag. For one thing, being hands-free is key.
So I was definitely interested to hear that Skip Hop was coming out with a new bag – the Via Backpack.
Here are some cool features that the Via Backpack has worth noting:
- two mesh bottle pockets on either side
- a separate, easy-access section for diapers and wipes. The Via has this right in front.
- select from the following colors: Black, Red, Gray or Green
- The price is right. It’ll be selling for $70.00, which is a nice change from the typical $100+ diaper bag.
- matching stroller clips
- it zips open and lays flat for a handy changing station.
You can buy it on the Skip Hop site.