Cold got you down? Don’t suffer the COUGHequences and come join me today for a Robitussin Twitter party! Details below:
Twitter Party #COUGHequences Information
When: Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Time: 8:00 PM EST
Where: Use the hashtag #COUGHequences to participate.
Hosts: Hosts for the #COUGHequences Twitter party are @ClassyMommy @WhitneyMWS
Prizes: 5 $25 gift card & Robitussin care package winners
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. Robitussin was a sponsor of my event Mom Mixer in Philadelphia earlier this month; as always all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Rules for Robitussin® Social Media Mom Mixer Twitter Party Sweepstakes:
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States and DC to enter. Not eligible: employees of Colleen Padilla (“Host”), Whitney Wingerd (“Host”), Webanza LLC (DBA- Mom Mixer Events), (“Host”) and Pfizer Consumer Healthcare (“Sponsor”) and each of their parent, affiliate, or related companies (“Sweepstakes Entities”), or their immediate family or persons living in the same household.
- Enter by submitting a Tweet during each Question period specified by Hosts. Use of automated or scripted programs to submit Tweets is prohibited. Contest ends December 17, 2013 at 9:00 PM EST. Entry constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- One grand prize winner will be awarded a $100 gift card and wellness basket for the final question of the party; five $25 gift cards and wellness baskets will be awarded during the party. Taxes are winner’s responsibility. Winner will be contacted via Direct Message and Twitter post by Hosts. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours, the next most recent Tweet will be declared the winner.
- Potential winners will be chosen after the close of each Question. Hosts will choose a winner from all eligible entries using Twitter search by refreshing the search page. The most recent Tweet sent to @ClassyMommy or @WhitneyMWS using the hashtag (#COUGHequences) at the time of the refresh will be the winner. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by a random drawing between the tied contestants. All decisions are final. Neither the Hosts nor the Sponsor is responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Tweets, including those from private Twitter accounts, or for any claims, losses, expenses or liabilities arising out of an entrant’s participation in this contest or use of any prize.
- Odds of winning depend on the number and timing of the Tweets received. Winners must provide contact information to ship prize. Failure to respond to prize notifications or provide required information may result in forfeiture of the prize and award to the next most recent Tweet.
- Except where prohibited, winners agree that the Sweepstakes Entities have the right to use their name, city, town and likeness in any advertising and marketing material, without compensation or any right to review and approve.
- Sponsor: Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, 5 Giralda Farms, Madison, New Jersey 07940