Today’s post is about a stroller that’s a fabulous stroller that works well for pretty much any situation you can envision yourself in with a little one and a stroller. Having been through the toddler stage with two kids now, I really appreciate the stroller that can work in various situations and the Jeep Wrangler Sport Jogger is one of those strollers.
The J is for Jeep Wrangler Sport Joggers offers consumers the following features:
- iBaby sound system that connects to your iPod or MP3 player.
- Compatible with many popular infant car seats (no adapter required) including: Baby Trend, Birtax, Chicco, Cosco, Graco, Peg Perego, and Safety 1st.
- 16 inch air-filled tired for jogging comfort and increased performance on uneven surfaces.
- Forward-locking front wheel that provides increased wheel base and stability while jogging; swivels for everyday use.
- Shock absorbing suspension system for smooth riding.
- Smart Handle® that adjustable to multiple heights.
- Large underseat and storage basket.
- Convenient Free-Stand® design stands upright when folded.
- Child cup holder for easy access to cups and bottles.
- Adjustable 5-point hardness & safety tether for safety.
- 60 lb child weight capacity.
I played with the stroller a bit (which will soon be used for my new niece or nephew!) and the best feature is just the general ease of use. Take it to the mall (it has a great underneath shopping basket!) and around easily or walk in your neighborhood on uneven payment, it’s all good. You can lock or unlock the front wheel depending on what you’re doing.
With my second son, I had a hybrid stroller which was great for almost any situations – I could even take it on short jogs but it wasn’t for a serious run. I think you could probably take this stroller on longer runs and be good with it (it’s the baby’s tolerance of sitting for a long run that you’d have to worry about!)
I also have a fun related giveaway for one lucky Mommies with Style winner! This is my first time using Rafflecopter but see the plugin here to make entering giveaways on Mommies with Style even easier!! One lucky winner will receive a prize back with $40 worth of stroller accessories from Jeep! Jeep is a registered trademark of Chrysler Group LLC:
Disclaimer: I received a sample stroller to facilitate this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.