I recently previewed Teutonia’s latest model, the t-linx in New York recently. You can use it two ways, as the t-linx Travel System (with a car seat and the chassis) or the t-linx toddler stroller (the toddler seat and the chassis). To use it as a Travel System, the chassis wil take Teutonia’s t-tario 35 infant car seat or Graco Snugride® 35 infant car seat (using an adapter). I absolutely loved this stroller – the fold, even though its 2 part, was very easy and I liked that you could either use their car seat or the Graco SnugRide. The coolest feature is the reversible handle — which you can flip in an instant, using one hand.
The chassis with the toddler seat retails for $499 and the chassis, toddler seat and the t-tario 35 infant car seat retails for $699.
- Multi-position one-hand recline
- Easy-to-access storage basket
- Front spring suspension
- Seat fits a child up to 50lbs
- Extra storage on seat back for cups, bottles and snacks
- Canopy for sun protection with extending visor and mesh window
- Canopy and exterior fabric offer UV 50+ protection and are water resistant
- The chassis and the toddler seat weigh 25 lbs.
The t-linx is available now.