So I just ordered one of these Lori Greiner Jewelry Safe Keeper and I’m so excited about it! You guys have to go watch the video to see how it works. I saw one of these in real life at Mom Mixer last weekend and I knew I had to have one.
My current jewelry situation? A nightmare! Necklaces tangled up, bracelets piled up, earrings gone missing for years because I have no proper place to put them.
While the price is definitely steep for this jewelry case ($169) you are getting so much more than a jewelry case with this. It’s a full-length mirror as well as a safe! So you can lock your stuff up safely when you’re out. It also has an anti-tarnish lining to protect your silver!
- 24 necklace hooks, 12 bracelet hooks, one bracelet rod, seven lined shelves
- Holds at least 90 pairs of earrings and 91 rings
- Silver Safekeeper(R) anti-tarnish lining; helps keep jewelry tarnish-free for 25 to 40 years
- Mirror front
- Tilting/adjusting design
- Locks with a key
- Solid wood and veneers construction
- Some assembly required
- Measures 56-1/2″H x 16″W x 3-1/2″D
- Made in China
Get the Lori Greiner Jewelry Safe Keeper on QVC.com for 169.99.